How a session works
Your Images Say A Lot About You!
My goal is to help you get that photo that will stand out from the rest. I am here to guide you and help you find the best impression of yourself. When you arrive at my studio, my attention is immediately on you. You are investing in me, and I am also investing in you. Your session has unlimited time, so we can move at a good and comfortable pace. You will also receive unlimited outfit changes, so bring your favorite outfits.
During your session
I will help guide you on your posing, expression, hair, makeup, and clothing. I’ll play some music in the background to create an enjoyable atmosphere so you're relaxed and having fun! Your choice of music of course! Water or coffee will be at hand anytime you need it. As we shoot, you’ll get the chance to take a sneak peek at an image or two This will give us the opportunity to see if there is anything you would like to work on or change.
Wrapping up photos
Once we wrap up taking photos, the fun part begins! We’ll grab a beverage, get comfortable, take a breath, and begin the post process image selection together. My goal is to help you select the images you need by viewing each one with my (Yes/No) process. Once you pick out your favorite photos, they’ll be fully edited and retouched. You’ll receive the digital .jpg files in full resolution as well as custom resolution for social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Actors Access, etc. This way you do not need to go through the hassle of resizing.
Quality 5 Star Service
Not only do I want you to leave with the best images from my studio, but I also want you to leave with an unforgettable experience. You’ll receive top-notch service even after you leave! If all this sounds good to you, schedule and book today!
Headshot & Fashion FAQ
What should I wear?
- Wear what you love! Many people ask me what they should wear to their shoot and my response is to wear your favorite outfit. Wear what makes you feel good, feel confident, and feel like a star.
- Do not go through your closet and try to choose something you THINK someone else will like, or that you will land a job based on what you are wearing. They are looking at you! Not your clothes.
- If you wear something you are uncomfortable or not secure in, guess what, you will be uncomfortable in the shoot. If you wear something you feel amazing in, you will arrive at the shoot with more confidence.
- Avoid wearing anything that takes the viewer’s eye away from you. Try to stay away from strong patterns. Remember, you are the focus!
- If you are unsure of what to wear, you can take a look at other people’s headshots to see what they are wearing. This could give you a jump start.
What can I do to feel good, comfortable, and confident in front of the camera?
- Play with your facial expressions. Seriously! You may think this sounds silly, but put yourself in front of a mirror and play around with your facial expressions. Look at all the different expressions you are capable of making. Do a funky brow thing. Flare your nostrils. Now do them at the same time! Have fun with it!
- You can also look in magazines or online at other actors and models to see their expressions. You won’t see any without expression. My goal during your headshot session is to bring out your expressions and to show personality.
- Do what you can to build your confidence and self-esteem. Have your hair the way you want it. Be in the shape you want to be in. You want to feel good about yourself and accept where you are on the day of your shoot. Come comfortable and confident in who you are. It shows.
- Be physically and mentally prepared for your session.